Essiac Tea is a timeless and traditional blend of potent herbs that have historically been used to promote one’s health and well-being. This herb has been known to be a vital source of revitalization and healing amongst cancer patients.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel herb, organic slippery elm bark, organic (Turkey) rhubarb root.
Warning: Pregnant women, consult your physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
Notice: This product contains Rhubarb Root. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Individuals with a history of kidney stones should use this herb cautiously.
Daily Serving size 4 oz
To prepare Essiac Tea:
1. Boil 1 gallon from spring water or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
2. Stir I 4 oz of tea (by weight), cover pot.
3. Boil 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
5. Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
6. Strain through a find mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap after cooling.
7. Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
*If you are unable to weight 4 oz of tea, you can use the following conversions:
1. For organic and conventional Essiac Teas: 4 oz is approx. 275 mi or 1 1/6 cup
Directions for drinking
1. Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fl oz tea to equal amount (2 fl oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
2. Drink 4 fl oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Packaging: To preserve freshness, aroma, and potency, our 1 lb loose teas are packaged in a polyfoil bag with a re-sealable zipper closure, protecting the contents from light exposure and moisture.
2oz, 4oz, 1lb