The health benefits of Moringa Oleifera leaf Herb and Powder
Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) is the most common type among 13 hearty tropical or arid weather species growing naturally in India and South Africa. One of the fastest growing biomasses on earth, if not pruned, the tree will grow as fast as a foot per month. The leaves of the Moringa were identified by the World Vegetable Center in Taiwan as the vegetable with the highest nutritional content among 120 types of food species studied.
Leaves can be harvested every 30-45 days throughout the year, solely providing all the amino acids and omega fats necessary for life. Lauded since Ayurvedic times for its supportive properties, this medicinal plant is packed with phytonutrients that may support healthy detoxification; a healthy inflammatory response and may support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range. Used for tea, the leaves easily replace vegetables such as spinach in recipes. Moringa is also used to fortify ingredients in pastas, pastries, cereals, meats, sauces, dips, candies, and wines. The powdered dry leaves make a convenient health supplement when sprinkled on foods.
Moringa the Miracle Tree
Moringa oleifera is a small size tree with approximately 5 to 10 m height. It is cultivated all over the world due to its multiple utilities. Every part of Moringa is used for certain nutritional and/or medicinal propose. Containing over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, non-GMO Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health and balance. Because moringa leaf powder does not spoil, this makes an excellent long-term survival food.
Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins D, K, A, C, B6, Manganese, Magnesium, Lysine, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Ounce for ounce, Moringa contains seven times the Vitamin C found in oranges, four times the beta carotene of carrots, three times the iron of spinach, four times as much calcium as milk, three times the potassium of bananas and more fiber than oats. Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids and is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid, and Zeatin.
Moringa is referred to as the “Miracle Tree” because all parts of the plant are edible and healthy, including the leaves, moringa oil, and the moringa seeds may provide health benefits. The moringa plant and leaves can also thrive in tough climates and poor soil. Its combination of high nutrition, sustainability and hardiness has caused moringa to be promoted widely in Africa to help fight hunger and malnutrition.
Some possible traditional uses and possible health benefits of Raw Organic Moringa Leaf Powder may include:
- Boosts energy without Caffeine
- 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
- Nourishes the immune system
- May support healthy hormones
- May support healthy circulation
- Promotes heightened mental clarity
- May support healthy skin
- May support healthy glucose levels
- May support healthy aging
- Encourages balanced metabolism
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy digestionSuggested Use for our raw moringa powder:
Our organic moringa leaf powder is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use for our raw moringa powder:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of moringa powder with juice, yogurt, add to your favorite smoothie or infuse into a tea.
- Other preparations:
- Infusion for making moringa tea: Use the ratio of 1 tablespoon of product for every 8 ounces of distilled water. Bring water to a boil and then take off the stove. Put tea in pot or a mug fill with water and cover for 15 minutes. (This method is specific for whole moringa leaves, herbs and moringa teas).Botanical Name: Moringa oleifera.Ingredients: Raw Moringa Leaf.How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- Parts Used: Moringa Tree Leaf (only the leaves).
- Other Names: Drumstick Tree, Horseradish Tree, Malunggay, Sahijan, Benzolive, Kelor, Marango, Mlonge, Mulangay, Ben oil tree, Saijhan, Clarifier tree, Shevaga, Mother’s best friend, Malungay, Sajna, Kamungay, benzolive tree, nebeday, saijhan, West Indian ben, sajna, Coatli, Bridal veil, muringa.
- Miscellaneous Facts about our Raw Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouch for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
1oz, 4oz, 8oz, 1lb